Julia loves to speak to various groups on many different topics. Julia’s passion for making a house into a home not only stems from her desire to teach people to decorate their homes beautifully, but it is mostly about the heart of the home and the relationships within. Julia’s main desire is to share with families how to keep Christ at the center of their homes and everyday lives.
Most of us would say that our lives are what we would call “normal” or “ordinary.” Julia wants to inspire and equip others to go from living ordinary, good lives to living extraordinary lives through a relationship with our Creator.
Julia’s joy and passion is empowering others to discover who God created them to be. She enjoys sharing the story of her own brokenness and how God’s word and grace can restore relationships to be used for His glory.
Julia’s Speaking Topics include:
- What Does Your Home Say? – Decorating 101 Matthew 7:24-27
- To Be or Not to Be? – Redesigning your home with what you have
- Tricks of the Trade- How to accessorize your home
Home & Family
- The Three R’s of Marriage- Reading, Writing, and Relying on God Ephesians 5:22-33
- Finding Our Identity in Christ, Not Our Circumstances Galatians 2:20
- Defining Moments- When life isn’t what you thought it would be Acts 9:1-22
- Setting Up Ebenezers- What does your history say about His story? 1Samuel 7:12
- Legacy of Love –Building Stronger Families Joel 1:3
- Don’t Miss the Glory – Decorating you home with His presence Psalm 19:1
- Christmas at the White House – Behind the scenes of 1.000 bows and balls Proverbs 22:29
- The Three Trees – Brightening your holidays with new designs Psalm 1:3
Julia’s presentations are real, heart warming, and inspirational. Whether you need someone for one hour or an entire weekend, Julia would love to be a part of your next event.